Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Enjoy a moment out of time with Pascal for an extraordinary walk in the Vosges forests. Resourcing as close as possible to nature guaranteed.
Dogsled rides in the Vosges in Alsace. Different formulas are proposed according to your desires and the weather conditions. Given the lack of snow in recent years, the first rides will be most part of the time in Kart "sled wheel" and can take place over almost 10 months of the year if temperatures allow it. A weight constraint forces me not to exceed the passenger load of 120 kg for reasons of well being of the dogs.
- Altitude : 601m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 34
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Equipment required : Walking shoes, Warm clothes , Wet weather clothing
- Languages spoken : French
- Practical services : Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 1
- Maxi : 8
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Reservation required