" Come delight in the beauty of this brightly coloured garden and its different varieties of plants. "
A garden with moving perspectives and luminous colors ! Landscape harmonies, streams and waterfalls of freshness. Natural and graphic scenes of grasses and perennials, where water lilies and lotus are set in an aquatic atmosphere. Soft and grassy paths. Charming landscape. A beautiful moment of relaxation ! There's also a magnificent exhibition of large-format photos (130cm x 90 cm), allowing visitors to explore the natural environment of Château de Thanvillé: terraces, orchard, wetlands, flora and fauna, garden.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 230m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 11km
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) :
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Open to individual clients