Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
If the desire to ride in the mountains is on your mind, you can go to the Climont stable. This mountain stable offers rides for all levels and will adapt to your desires for maximum pleasure.
Riding school and pony club. Walks, hikes and classical or ethological riding lessons. Equestrian stopover gîte. Breaking in foals and training difficult horses. The horse riding centre offers guided walks and hikes in a protected natural site around the Climont (altitude 985 meters) where 4 valleys meet, linking Vosges and Bas-Rhin, with the forest as far as the eye can see. Walks, hikes and lessons on reservation 24 hours in advance.
- Altitude : 985m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 23
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Languages spoken : French, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Désinfection systématique du matériel
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required