" Hop on aboard the little tourist train to discover the humanist city from a new perspective. "
Discover Sélestat in an original and playful way thanks to the little tourist train!
The itinerary goes around the historical center and goes to the swimming pool of the ramparts where there is a parking lot for cars. The explanation of the historical sites is in French, German and English.
From April 16th to September 30th 2022, on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Wednesdays during school vacations and public holidays.
Departure station: Kubler square every hour.
Tickets are on sale at the Tourist Office or directly from the driver.
Ticket price: 5€ from 3 years old. Reduced rate only available at the Tourist Office: 3€ for 8 people or more or holders of the Alsace Centrale guest card
- Altitude : 174m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1,2
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 5€
- Child rate : 5€
- Group rate : 3€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 2
- Group (minimum number of people) : 8
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Visit with guide tool
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 52
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols