Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
A valuable and serious book in the Humanist Library tells of the damage that werewolves can do! Do you know the myth of Lycaon, a cruel king turned into a wolf? Come to the library to find out more. Then it's time to investigate these evil creatures in a small village we know well! You will take home a version of this game that you have made yourself using old prints as models. From 10 years old.
- Duration of the visit : 2h30 min
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Prices : 4 €
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : NHS COVID Pass mandatory, No vaccination pass required
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Reservation required