Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The Frey-Sohler estate has evolved through several generations, all intimately linked with Scherwiller and the wines of Alsace. Currently occupying 29 hectares.
It is included within the “Scherwiller” Appellation Communale, and runs across the rocky slopes of the Rittersberg, at the foot of the imposing Château de l’Ortenbourg, which looks down upon these magnificent vineyards.
All our barrels and vats are equipped with temperature controls. The grape juice is allowed to settle cold, and the temperature of the fermentation process is electronically monitored from start to finish. During bottling operations, the corking machine operates under vacuum, and the bottles are conveyed along a storage table to ensure optimum corking and a wine that keeps very well.
- Duration of the visit : Evening
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients, Possibility of organising music