Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
During a festive dinner organised at the Humanist Library by the Curator, Julien Horn, the sulphurous investigative journalist Camille Muller is found dead on the eve of the opening of an exhibition. Like an echo of the past, this murder bears disturbing similarities to a murder perpetrated here more than 130 years ago, in June 1889. Was it an ancestral ritual? Did she know too much about one of the suspects? Was she about to divulge compromising information? During more than an hour of interactive investigation, question the suspects, pierce the secrets of the Humanist Library and follow the trail of the murderer... In partnership with "Comptoir du Crime". From 16 years old.
- Duration of the visit : 1h
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Prices : 8 € / Reduced rate : 6 €
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended