Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Born in Epinal (Vosges), Fernande Petitdemange dissects and inventories nature like an entomologist. In the series "Six gîtes" presented as part of the "Perspectvies#1" exhibition, the artist freezes these ephemeral bird nests, while revealing their beauty. His visit to the FRAC is not only an opportunity to discover his artistic universe, but also to share the questions that have nourished his approach, the objective being, from the presentation of his works and the techniques of the camera, to build a sensitive look at his work and his practice.
- Duration of the visit : 2h30 min
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 10
- Prices : Free
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required