Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This little church is a bit hidden by trees, and yet, it is a real jewel of medieval architecture. Don’t miss its remarkable frescoes!
With its fascinating architecture, featuring several lords' tombs, the historical church of Baldenheim has conserved its medieval painted decor found nowhere else in Alsace. The 15th-century murals in the choir were painted following drawings by Martin Schongauer.
- Altitude : 169m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 8
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : No vaccination pass required
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available