Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Step into this ancient building to enjoy the art… and the coffee !
Originally a granary belonging to the Priory of Sainte-Foy. The high roof contains three floors of granaries to allow for the storing of cereals. The door leads to a winding-staircase up to the fl oors has a frame in the Gothic tradition adorned with a pediment in the Renaissance style (1601). An art gallery and a café are located on the ground floor of the building.
- Altitude : 174m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1,1
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Languages spoken : French
- Restaurant on site : Drinks
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Ouvert au public
- Mesure de protections : Gel hydroalcoolique à disposition