" Step into this ancient building to enjoy the art… and the coffee ! "
Located in Sélestat in a historic 17th century building, the Mönchhof, the former granary of the Sainte Foy church, is home to La ligne bleue gallery and its café on the ground floor in a 250 m2 space.
On the gallery side, Philippe Zamolo, guided by his passion and sensitivity for artistic expression, confronts periods and styles through monographic, collective or thematic exhibitions.
In the café, decorated like a cabinet of curiosities, the visitor is invited to look at many unusual objects...
- Altitude : 174m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1,1km
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Restaurant on site : Drinks