" Discover an architectural gem on a detour to this little village! Its 18th century Baroque abbey church is the most beautiful in eastern France. "
Come to Ebersmunster to discover a real treasure! Its baroque abbey church is the most beautiful in Eastern France and the only one in Austrian style in Alsace. A unique jewel in Alsace!
As soon as you pass the porch, you will be amazed by its magnificent clarity, its majestic painted decorations of its vault and its ceilings but also by the beauty of its high altar.
From floor to ceiling, everything is absolutely exceptional. A place not to be missed in Alsace.
In the middle of the nave, you turn around, look up and then it's the apotheosis: the majestic, impressive Silbermann organ of 1730, classified as a historical monument, a pure masterpiece known and recognized worldwide! It is considered to be the ultimate masterpiece of the famous organ builder. And when you have the chance to hear it, you are transported.
It is a must to push open the door and admire this exceptional beauty.
- Altitude : 165m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2,7
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : Hydroalcoholic gel available