Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Discover an architectural gem on a detour to this little village! Its 18th century Baroque abbey church is the most beautiful in eastern France.
The only example in France of Vorarlberg’s baroque style, this impressive baroque church overlooking the Ried is the pride of the small village of Ebersmunster. It was built by the Austrian architect Peter Thumb (1712) on the site of a medieval abbey church and then rebuilt between 1720 and 1726, following a fire. Elaborately decorated with stucco, gilding and vast paintings, it is also home to an organ dating from 1730, the work of the famous organ builder André Silbermann.
- Altitude : 165m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2,7
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : No guided tour organized until further notice, free visit possible.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 110 pers
- Mesure de protections : Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available