Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
From February 19 to december 23, 2020After these few weeks of closure due to the health emergency, we are pleased to inform you that the duration of the temporary exhibition may have been extended. Come and discover, until December 23, 2020 (according to flexible schedules), all the secrets of violin making! Declined according to different themes, the musical instrument is successively approached as a sensitive object, a sound object, a technical object and an economic object. Handling, listening and touching are the key words of your visit.Educational and fun, this exhibition is aimed at both novices and specialists, young audiences and adults.In partnership with the Musée de la Lutherie et de l'Archèterie française de Mirecourt. Access to the temporary exhibition is included in the entry ticket and is possible during the opening hours of Point d'Orgue, namely Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in odd weeks only. Possible during the week by reservation only.
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Mask provided, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended