A Renaissance manoir built in 1562 over an old fortified house. The castle was flanked by six semicircular towers: three on the western side, each capped with a pepper pot, two others on the opposite side, converted into a terrace overlooking the garden, and the last one a staircase tower leading to the wardroom on the ground floor.
- Altitude : 260m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 8km
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German