" Immerse yourself in a mysterious instrument: the organ. L'Atelier de l'Orgue proposes an unexpected discovery combining new technologies, interactive exhibits and experiments. "
The organ experience
Immerse yourself in the heart of music to discover a unique instrument in the world.
Organum XXI is a real educational tool, that also offers you the possibility to create music and to hold a concert. It invites to manipulation and experimentation. Amateur, musicians or just curious, let yourself be tempted by this adventure accessible to everyone. With your ears, your eyes and your hands, come and discover what is usually hidden!
Understanding the organ
Our interactive path is an invitation to touch, to test and to listen in order to understand the fascinating and mysterious world of the organ. During your visit, by the handling of several objects, the surprising mechanical of the "king of instruments" will be revealed.
Season after season come and vibrate to the rhythm of our cultural program: concerts, musical tales, family art studio, unusual events and temporary exhibitions.
Point d'Orgue’s Team is preparing events for every tastes and all ages!
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 7
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 7€
- Child rate : 4€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 18€
- Etudiant : 4€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 6 ans
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.