Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Immerse yourself in a mysterious instrument: the organ. The Point d'Orgue heritage centre proposes an unexpected discovery combining new technologies, interactive exhibits and experiments.
The organ experience
Immerse yourself in the heart of music to discover a unique instrument in the world.
Organum XXI is a real educational tool, that also offers you the possibility to create music and to hold a concert. It invites to manipulation and experimentation. Amateur, musicians or just curious, let yourself be tempted by this adventure accessible to everyone. With your ears, your eyes and your hands, come and discover what is usually hidden !
Guided tour during the week : 3 pm and 4.30 pm.
Guided tour during the weekend and holidays : 2.30 pm, 4.45 pm and 6 pm (except events).
Understanding the organ
Our interactive path is an invitation to touch, to test and to listen in order to understand the fascinating and mysterious world of the organ. During your visit, by the handling of several objects, the surprising mechanical of the "king of instruments" will be revealed.
Season after season come and vibrate to the rhythm of our cultural program : concerts, musical tales, family art studio, unusual events and temporary exhibitions.
Point d'Orgue’s Team is preparing events for every tastes and all ages !
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 7
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 5€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 13€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 6 ans
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 2 adultes + 2 enfants
- Group (minimum number of people) : 12
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information