" It is since 1732 that viticulture has been the rhythm of the Blanck family's life. Enter their cellar made entirely of oak barrels, they will reveal their history and their know-how to you. "
Viticulturists since 1732, the BLANCK family owns some 19 hectares of vineyards in production spread over several exceptional terroirs. The jewel of these terroirs is the Schenkenberg located on the slopes of Obernai. On site, enjoy a cellar composed exclusively of oak barrels, most of them centuries old, as well as the Boutique du Vigneron where you will find the tasting area, wines and creams coming directly from the family vineyard as well as various local products.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) de vin(s) : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Rouge d'Ottrott AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 60
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 1 pers
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended