Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The Presbytery Garden has been created by amateur volunteers who have been at work since 2011. It is opened for visits since 2020 and is divided into three areas:
- A garden dedicated to biblical or Christianised plants
- A medicinal garden linked to the history of Birlenbach in the 17th century
- A grandmother's garden with old ornamental species
It was awarded by the departmental jury in 2019 and joined the association "Parcs et Jardins d'Alsace" in 2020.
- Altitude : 165m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 10
- Prices for children :
- Pour tout groupe jusqu’à 10 personnes, un forfait de 20€ sera demandé, puis 2€ par personne supplémentaire.
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French
- Practical services : Group reception
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory