Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Morsbronn is in the Regional Natural Park of the Northern Vosges, a world biospere reserve site since 1989. It first featured prominently in the history of France with the tragic charge of the heavy cavalry, the Cuirassiers de Reichshoffen, in the streets of the village on the 6 August 1870. Oil shale has been been used since the Middle Ages at Pechelbronn. With the development of the oil industry at the beginning of the 20th century, a number of wells were drilled revealing oil deposits. In the course of drilling one of the wells in 1904, the thermal springs were discovered at Morsbronn-les bains.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 11,5
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols