In French only. Raymond Michels, researcher at the CNRS, specialist in petroleum geology at Géoressources, University of Lorraine, will take you on a tour of oil naturally outcropping in the surrounding forests. Who said there was no more oil under our feet?
The visit to the Oil Museum closes the outing (ticket valid for the whole season in case of lack of time).
- Pets allowed : yes
- Duration of the visit : 2h
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Matériel nécessaire : Walking shoes, Warm clothes , Wet weather clothing
- Languages spoken : French
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Prices : Full*: 7 € / Reduced*: 5 € (students, young people aged 10-18) / Free: children under 10
*Ticket includes excursion and visit to the museum