This work of the Maginot Line is one of the 5 fortifications defending the municipal area of Oberrœdern and was part of the main defense line between the imposing artillery work of Schœnenbourg and the shelter of Hatten. The two-level casemate. It was one of the first to be built on the Maginot Line in 1930. It housed 24 men under its reinforced concrete shell. Attacked in June 1940 and in January 1945, it still bears the marks of these bombardments, like the 4 other casemates located in the commune.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 140m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Equipment required : Warm clothes
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available