Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The blockhouse was part of the Maginot Line between Hatten and Schonenbourg. Built in 1930, it was attacked in june 1940 and january 1945.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 140m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Equipment required : Warm clothes
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : Wearing a mask is mandatory