The castle of Reichshoffen is a place of history. This beautiful site, surrounded by a beautiful park and bathed by Schwarzbach and Falkensteinerbach, marked twice the history of the De Dietrich. Initially in the 18th century, when Jean de Dietrich bought the seigniory of Reichshoffen, then in 1950 when the castle became property of the Company “DE DIETRICH”.
- Altitude : 180m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English