The company Alélor-Domaine des Terres Rouges, founded in 1873, is today the only French company of horseradish transformation and the last moutardery of Alsace. Factory store on site.
Guided tours are suspended for the moment due to COVID-19.
- Altitude : 181m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4,5
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 20
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : In the current health context, factory visits have been stopped for the time being.
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols