Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The lake is located at 2 km north of the city, the Wohlfahrtshoffen locality, in direction of Jaegerthal. The lake of Reichshoffen was put out of water in 1982. About ten years later, it is classified Voluntary Nature reserve after its colonization by a diversified watery fauna. In 2014, it obtains the label Regional Nature reserve.
The fishing season is authorized there only on its front part.
Opening of the fishing season: trout from 2nd Saturday of March to 3rd Sunday of September - pikes from 1st Saturday of June to December 31st - other fishes from 2nd Saturday of March to December 31st.
From the 1st July until the 15th Septembre, holidays cards available 2 weeks. Individual competition on Ascension Thursday and team competition on the second Sunday of September.
- Altitude : 180m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 84€
- Child rate : 19€
- Price advantages :
- Discounts for children : Jusqu'à 12 ans : 5€
- Languages spoken : German, English
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory