Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Niederbronn-les-Bains, the first mineral water resort in Alsace (ranked the 7th july 1926), offers you the best conditions for a regenerative and invigorating cure.
The mineral spring gushes out in the heart of Niederbronn-les-Bains. This is the famous "Roman Spring" used as far back as Roman times.
This mineral water which contains chloride, sodium and carbon dioxide is particularly important in bathing treatments for rheumatic or traumatic afflictions.
Thermal treatments have contraindications. You are advised to consult your doctor beforehand, who will be able to assess the effectiveness and need for the cure.
The spa treatment centre is open to all, for relaxation and fitness care. Reservations required.
- Altitude : 192m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 530,77€
- Price advantages :
- Other special offers : Mini-cure of 6 days : 260€ - 12 days : 468€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods, Open to individual clients
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available