Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The lake of Reichshoffen was put out of water in 1982. About ten years later, it is classified Voluntary Nature reserve after its colonization by a diversified watery fauna. In 2014, it obtains the label Regional Nature reserve. It is today a place of walkig with its circuit of 2.4 km and the fitness trail. Except the activity of fishing season on its front part, any other activities is strictly prohibited.
Nearby: the Wohlfahrtshoffen chapel, the thousand babies well, the Eselsbreckel footbridge, the botanical path, the sports trail, ruins of the Rauchenwasser…
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 199m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 3
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Equipment required : Walking shoes, Jumelles, lunch paket
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 25
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory