Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Discover the legends of the Nideck
Legend has it that the castle of Nideck was inhabited by a couple of giants and their little girl. One day of boredom, she walked to the plain of Alsace and discovered what she took for live toys.
Want to know more, the Tourist Office invites you to discover it by taking part in a guided hike on Wednesday mornings.
9.15 am : Welcome by the mountain guide (in Oberhaslach)
9.30 am to 12.30 pm : Guided hike around the Nideck's waterfall
- Elevation: about 340m
- Level: intermediate but possible to do with children
- Distance: 7.5 km
- Suit adapted to current activity and weather and a wind or waterproof jacket
- Hiking shoes
- Sufficient water, dried fruit or cereal bars
- Do not dispose of waste in the environment
Registration required with the Tourist Office.
Anyone who is not previously registered with the Tourist Office and who has not paid the cost of participation will not be able to join the activity. No registration or payment will be possible on the day of the hike.
Limited to 8 people
- Duration of the visit : 2h30 min
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Food for individuals
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.