Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Situated in the center of the medieval city Mutzig, twenty kilometers from Strasbourg. Many places of interest are nearby: the Mount saint-Odile, the fort of Mutzig and the castle of Haut-Koenigsbourg.
Studio is attached to an independent house. It is equipped for two people and a child including a double bed, a cupboard, a sofa, a desk and chairs, TV-DVD, bathroom and WC. The kitchen contains microwave oven, a kettle, a coffeepot, a refrigerator and kitchen utensils.
A washing machine is at disposal on request. Beds are made up at arrival.
A second studio is available.
A glass Crémant is offered on arrival by the owner with fresh drinks.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,5
- Location : In the town/village centre
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Internet connection : Wi-fi offert
- Languages spoken : English, Italian
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price, Bathroom linen, Beds made on arrival, Free sponge towels, Local tourist information
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Fitted kitchen area, Iron, Washing machine, TV in every room, Hairdrier
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Cot
- Recreational equip. for kids : Swing, Children's books, Game/toy case
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Shared barbecue grill, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of rooms : 1
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 1
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Ouvert au public
- Mesure de protections : le prestataire déclare respecter les protocoles sanitaires