Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This piece of industrial heritage located in the village of Still, in the Lower Rhine department of Alsace, has seen more than two centuries of brick making.
Members of the association can offer guided tours of the village factory, to introduce you to the process of brick manufacturing: the quarrying for materials, their transport to the material tank via tipping trucks, the preparation of the clay, the shaping of the bricks, the drying (natural open-air drying or artificial drying), and the firing (in a 1885 mint condition Hoffman kiln).
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 3
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Equipment required : Walking shoes
- Languages spoken : German
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 30