Every summer for more than 30 years now, the inhabitants of the Bruche Valley volunteer to accompany friends and visitors along the trails, telling them all about the local history and the area's nature and landscape, relating their land's many traditions and anecdotes. Sixty hikes are organised every year. These themed hikes are free of charge (except the admission fee to any museum visited) and no advance registration is required. All you need to do is turn up in the right place, on the right day, at the right time and off you go! It's a unique opportunity to learn more about the region by those who live here and have helped shaping its history.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Duration of the visit : All day
- Matériel nécessaire : Walking shoes, lunch paket
- Prices : 10€, 7€ (artists, members, job seekers, schoolchildren, students, under 18s), free (under 12s)
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 9 pers
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required