Located in the heart of the village of Ranrupt This imposing building of unusually large dimensions was reconstructed in 1840 under the direction of the Parish Priest Elophe Victor Guilgot at a time when the village population was constantly increasing. The sacred relics of Saint Vincent of Zaragoza, Saint Leo IX, Saint Sebastian and Saint Theodore are kept in four reliquaries.
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public