The parish church of Saint-Michel was built between 1742 and 1839. It was only in September 1859 that the church finally received an organ, manufactured by the Stiehr Brothers of Seltz, famous for their talent. This was restored in 1873, and more recently in 2002.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public