" A copper cauldron, sugar and some good fruit: that's all you need to whip up some delicious jam! Visit of the workshop and tasting. "
Since 1985, Fabrice Krencker -awarded best jam maker of France in 2010-and his team have welcomed guests in their site to make them discover the marvellous world of jams. A producer of traditional jams and jelly, cooked in huge copper vessels in the best Alsatian tradition. Enjoy a visit to the production area with information about the production techniques and an explanation of the history of jam making in Alsace, France and Europe. Tasting of 35 varieties of jams and jelly.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 516m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 3
- Prices for children :
- Free admission
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Booking - ticketing : obligatoire pour les groupes
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 8
- Maxi : 60
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended