Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This holiday home has been accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Situated along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, it is found in Blienschwiller. A total of six people can stay in its three bedrooms.
The property has a dishwasher as well as a TV. You'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors thanks to its terrace.
German is spoken by the holiday home's proprietors, besides French. Guests are able to pay for their reservation by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 230m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- number of rooms : 3