Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Conveniently located for holidays in Stotzheim, this holiday home has been awarded Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation. Its five bedrooms can sleep a maximum of five people.
The property is situated along Alsace's famous Wine Route, in Stotzheim. The town won three flowers at the "France in Bloom" awards.
The holiday home has a washing machine, a dishwasher and a TV. Its enclosed courtyard, enclosed grounds and grassy lawn enable you to really get the most from trips in the summer.
Guests may pay for their stay by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. English and German are spoken by the property's proprietors, besides French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 170m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 5
- N° d‘enregistrement : 2095