Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is located in Dambach la Ville and is perfect for those who enjoy active holidays. With two bedrooms in total, it can sleep five guests.
Tucked away along Alsace's famous Wine Route, the house is found in Dambach la Ville. The village is accredited as a "Village Cigognes" (acknowledging Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks).
The holiday home's grassy lawn, barbecue and terrace allow you to really make the most of the summertime. It has a TV, a washing machine and a dishwasher.
In addition to French, the house's proprietors speak English and German. The stay can be paid for by credit or debit card or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers).
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 200m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- number of rooms : 2