Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Barr, this holiday home has been awarded Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" certification. Its two bedrooms can sleep up to four people.
The house is situated along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, in Barr. The town won three flowers in the "France in Bloom" competition.
The holiday home boasts a dishwasher, a washing machine and a television. You'll be able to get the most out of the summertime thanks to its grassy lawn, enclosed courtyard and terrace.
Guests are able to pay for their stay by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. Italian, English and German are spoken by the house's owners, as well as French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 300m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English, Italian
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, Fireplace, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Sauna, Jacuzzi
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1