Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Stotzheim, this holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" certification. Its two bedrooms can sleep a maximum of four guests.
The house is situated along Alsace's famous Wine Route, in Stotzheim. The town won three flowers in the "France in Bloom" competition.
The holiday home boasts a television as well as a washing machine. You'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air thanks to its terrace, enclosed courtyard and grassy lawn.
The house's owners speak German, in addition to French. The free-to-use private garage may be a plus point for those planning to drive. The booking can be paid for by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 170m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- number of rooms : 2