Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is ideal for visitors to Alsace. It is located along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, in Epfig. A maximum of four guests can be accommodated in its two bedrooms.
Thanks to the house's enclosed grounds, barbecue and terrace, you'll be able to get the most out of trips in the summer. It has a TV besides a washing machine.
German and English are spoken by the holiday home's owners, as well as French. "Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) are valid as payment. The free car park may be of interest to those planning to drive.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 220m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 340€
- Payment method : Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Washing machine, Tumble drier, TV in every room
- Recreational equip. for kids : Children's books, Game/toy case
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2