Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Barr, this holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "two ears of corn" certification. With three bedrooms in total, it can accommodate six people.
Nestled along Alsace's famous Wine Route, the house is found in Barr. The town won three flowers at the "France in Bloom" awards.
The holiday home offers a television besides a washing machine. Thanks to its barbecue, grassy lawn and enclosed courtyard, you'll be able to get the most out of the warmer months.
The house's owners speak German, in addition to French. "Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) are accepted as payment.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 200m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- Number of rooms : 3
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 2